Monday, May 26, 2008

~Faith's Slide Show~



(As I prepare for Faith's 5 Year old birthday I look back on her first 4 years of life )

Faith, in less than 2 weeks you will be turning 5 years old!!!!!! I just can not believe it!! Every year, every month, every day, every moment, every breath, has been a gift and a treasure! You are our miracle, our dream, our angel, our "little boo", our Faithie girl, our amazing, beautiful, bright, fun, sweet, determined, imaginative ( a little stubborn:) and loving little girl that is growing up way too fast for Mommy! You have such a zest for life that seems to be contagious wherever you go! Anywhere we go you seem to make someone smile:)You have a kind and sensitive heart and you do not like to see anyone upset. You do not like confrontation and would much rather give up a toy you have that someone wants than see them uphappy. As much as I want to slow down time and keep you little forever, I also look forward to the future with wonder and joy in the beautiful young girl you are becoming. I am so proud to have you as my daughter and I pray that somehow your birth mother can feel in her heart how loved, adored, and how very special that you are to us. When she wrote that note 3 days after your birth and left it with you I have no doubt our hearts were connected at that moment and she was writing the letter to me. I know that she too would be so very proud of you! I love you with all my heart and soul!! I love you (as in your words....) the Most Extreme!:)

2 comments:

Paula said...

What a lovely bunch of photos, really got me choked up. She is a little doll and I love what you wrote to her in your letter.

Shawnstribe said...

with tears of love and joy in my heart.
I sometimes feel we will all pop with sooo much love : )
thank you for sharing.
xxx
s