We got back Saturday night from spending a great 5 days in San Diego. We actually stayed in a cute beach town called Carlsbad right outside of San Diego. Dale had some business to do in San Diego on Wednesday so the first day the kids and I just hung out at the resort and I also took them to do a little shopping at Lego land. We planned to do Lego land the following day, but they were anxious to check out all the cool legos!
Reed couldn't wait to build his legos he bought. As soon as we got back to the room he spent hours building them!
This is what Faith picked out! A king costume! Forget about the princess costumes......she went right for the king!

Reed was in heaven! When Dale got back to the room he said, "Daddy there were so many legos that it took my breath away!"

Daddy was back so the fun in the pool began! It was way too cold for me! Yes, I am a wimp! It only got to be about 68 degrees...not near warm enough for me to swim. Even with the pool being heated I am a wimp!

Faith was so funny.......I bought these boxes of cereal for them to have in the hotel room as a snack in the mornings and she was obsessed with them. She just couldn't get over all the wonderful cereal choices and she would carry them around everywhere. Here she is with them in the elevator.

we went to an old fashion diner called Ruby's. Faith had to wear one of their hats and here she is sitting at the counter.


it didn't go as I'd hoped it would, getting that perfect beach photo. They were restless to play in the sand and Faith's hair was in her face the entire time, but oh well they still turned out pretty cute!
























7 comments:
Love the pictures!!! From one whimp to another - I wouldn't go in that water if you paid me! Love the beach photo from the back of the kids holding hands - really nice! Glad to see I'm not the only one who has trouble getting pictures...
It looks like you are having a great time! I love the pictures, especially the one of all kids walking away holding hands and the second one of you with the kids dancing!
STUNNING!!!!!!!
what great photos.
You have inspired me, will try to get mine in white : )
stunning
thank you for sharing : )
xxx
s
Looks like a really fun trip. I think I like the last pic the best too. The lighting is perfect.
What a beautiful trip!
I came over here after you posted your comment and I am just shaking my head, I can't believe that you had a double rainbow the night before you left as well. Amazing. Myah's gotcha day is June 6th, wow do we have red threads connecting us or what! Faith is a beauty, appropriately named. Happy Birthday to her!
Ahhhh...this brings back such lovely memories. I lived in Cardiff-by-the-Sea (just south of Carlsbad) when I lived in California! That is such a beautiful part of San Diego county! Sounds like you had a perfectly fabulous holiday!
On the puppy front, I can so commiserate with you on the chewing and biting! Bella is now 4 months old and huge - about 15 kilos I'm guessing (she's going to be a BIG GR girl!) and it's an endless challenge to manage the teeth! I so empathise with you!!!
lots of love,
Ellen (UK)
What a great time together~ the pictures are just gorgeous!
I love the King costume~ that is so funny!! Who has time for Princess roles~ it's the KING that makes things happen! LOL
Post a Comment