Tuesday, May 06, 2008

~More Reminiscing~

my princess

look at those chubby little legs!
cute little lips

cute little feet
I'm standing!


Bare with me as I reminisce this month with baby pictures of Faith. My baby turns "5" years old in exactly one month today and I find myself very emotional about it. I took these photos right around her 1st birthday and they are some of my favorites. She loved playing with my baskets and always wanted to hold this one. Ohhhhhh, how I cherish those days and every day with her!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! Five is bittersweet. A wonderful milestone yet, at the same time, one more step away from the baby years. Looking forward to birthday photos!

missy said...

I just found your site and have really enjoyed looking at your lovely family...especially cutie pie, Miss Faith! What a doll she is!

Joanne said...

Gorgeous!! I'm having so much fun reminicing with you! Keep the pictures coming :)

Ramona said...

I love all the baby pictures! Thanks so much for sharing! It has made me start bringing out the baby pictures of my own two. They are all growing so fast!

Sharon said...

These and the ones below in your outfit are just stunning! I LOVE looking at them! Post more!! Please.