Saturday, May 03, 2008

Baby Pictures of Faith.......................

Photos of Faith in an outfit that was an outfit of mine as a baby.....................

I thought I would take some time this month to post some of the many baby pictures of Faith. Four years ago we had just been home from China a few days and were getting settled in together as a family. I loved those days being home with Faith and us getting to know one another and learn from each other. I was able to be there with her when she rolled over for the first time, when she first started crawling, when she first started pulling herself up to standing position and take her first steps. Most importantly I was there for her when she learned to bond, trust and love for the first time. Those days were sooo precious to me and I can't believe how fast these last 4 years have flown by. Now in a month my baby will be turning 5 years old!!! "5"!!! That sounds sooo grown-up!! These photos of Faith are of her wearing an outfit that was mine when I was a baby. I remember taking these photos and it feeling so surreal thinking my daughter is here and wearing an outfit that I actually wore as a baby. I just love these photos......she looks like just a little doll in this old fashion outfit.......................









Okay Mom, I am through! Enough of this hat! It's coming off!


2 comments:

Lori said...

How cute to see her in your baby outfit, that's the cutest thing! These pictures are adorable! :)
It's amazing how fast they grow~ my husband and I were just talking about this this weekend~ how our boys are changing and growing so fast!
Thanks for the very sweet comment on my blog. :)

Joanne said...

What special pictures! It is amazing that she is wearing YOUR baby outfit - wow! Do I need to tell you how preciuos she is in these photos!!!!!?????