Faith had been saying for several weeks that she wanted to go the mall. The last time we went was at Christmas to see Santa. I tried putting it off as long as I could. I just do not like malls. That hasn't always been the case. I use to love malls! It use to be if I didn't go at least twice a week something was wrong. When the boys were babies we always went to the malls! We would load up the stroller and diaper bag and cruise the mall. Yep, they were mall babies. Then, what happened??? We moved to Europe and we did not have the big shopping malls around as we do here. Did I miss it?? Not one bit! I fell in love with Europe immediately and could not get enough of our travels. When we came back to the States 5 years later I saw things here so differently. The malls to me were so stuffy, "in your face", commercialized, and just had no meaning. I just did not enjoy them anymore. The only time we go anymore is if we are going for one specific thing.
After realizing Faith really wanted to go to the mall I decided to give in and let her have her day at the mall. I let her decide what we would do and where we would have lunch. The day was hers! We had a great day and I have to admit the mall was lots of fun enjoying it through her eyes...........................
A stop at the Bear Boutique store to buy "puppy" a back pack............

And for lunch Faith's favorite....noodles! (look at the size of that serving!) Faith did not want me to take pictures of her eating.

Next off to Mc Donald's for an ice cream cone. As we were waiting in line a young man came out of the tuxedo shop right next door and walked over and handed Faith this rose. It was really sweet and Faith just said very casually, "oh, Thank you" as if she gets handed roses all the time. It was really cute:)






No comments:
Post a Comment