Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Enjoying the Sunshine..............

Yesterday before Faith and I headed out to spend a fun afternoon at the mall we just had to go out and enjoy some of the beautiful sunny day we were having.................Faith with her puppy (notice puppy is wearing a dress. she takes the clothes off her dolls and puts them on her animals)




showing off her boo boo finger

looking for aphids on the roses (she learned all about bugs at school)






my beautiful and

happy girl

a game of hop scotch before we go.................


3 comments:

missy said...

Faith is a doll and I love, love, love the pink converse! A girl after my own heart : )

Sharon said...

Such a cutie pie!!! I love all of those shots!! Great photography Mom!! Children at play in Springtime! Is there anything so pretty? I hope Bailey will one day be so carefree!!

Lori said...

Oh gorgeous, GORGEOUS pictures!! Happy Mother's Day!