Friday, December 28, 2007

You Can't Catch Me I'm the Gingerbread Man!!

On Christmas Eve before leaving to go out to dinner we set these gingerbread cookies out that the kids had worked very hard on. Especially Faith, she was so proud of hers and couldn't wait to eat it!! (hers is on the left) I told them as soon as we got back from dinner they could eat them...yum!! I left them up on the island and...................this is what we found when we got home! Did they run away!!
Nope! I think this is the guilty party below......
The look on Faith's face was just pure disappointment.....I felt so bad! We forgave Ruby though....just look at that face and she does look a little more plump!
(funny thing is I was going to get a picture of them taking their first bite of their cookies and decided at the last minute to snap a picture of them)


Here is just a picture I took before going up to bed Christmas Eve....those are all Faith's gifts on the chaise and you can see her rose petal cottage. The house always seems so peaceful Christmas Eve night and we always leave the lights on the tree just for that one night.







1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh Ruby and Penny would get into sooo much trouble together ~ she does look SO sorry though. Penny believes whatever is left over on the table after meals goes to her...she will "talk" and let us know she wants what we left behind. They are the BEST dogs!!