Last night Faith and I were snuggled up watching "The Year Without A Santa Clause" when there was a knock at our door. A minute later Dale came in and said someone was at the door to see Faith. Faith hopped up and ran to the door and it was "SANTA!" The look on her face was priceless. Luckily my camera was setting a few feet away so I was able to snap a few pictures.......
Santa: Hello Faith, I'm very busy this time of year, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello to you.
Santa: Hello Faith, I'm very busy this time of year, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello to you.Faith: Hi Santa! I want a little size kitchen! (just like she had been expecting him!)
I think Ruby wants one too!
Big hugs for Santa!
You have been such a good girl this year
Bye Faith! I have to go now............Ho Ho Ho!
Bye Santa!The moment went so fast it was so magical! Faith was in awe! She was so giddy after Santa left it was just the cutest thing. Boy Santa sure did sound a lot like our next door neighbor, but noooooooo it couldn't be!;)
Our conversation that night going to sleep:
Me: Faith I can't believe Santa came just to see you!
Faith: But I didn't see his reindeer.
Me: They were probably at the top of the street waiting for him.
Faith: No, I think they were on my roof!
Silly Mom, why didn't I think of that!:) Faith you are too smart!

1 comment:
This is too cute!!! Faith must have been absolutely thrilled to have Santa visit her at home! She must have been VERY good this year!
BTW - love the background music! :-)
Post a Comment