Last week as we were getting settled down for the evening the door bell rang. Faith as usual being our social one went running for the door. When I opened it I watched the UPS truck drive away and a big box was setting by our door. I had to frantically think did I (oops, I mean Santa ) order something to come early to the house. After I realized no, I dragged the box in and found it was from our very good friends in England (the ones we met in Orlando). They had sent Faith a gift thanking her for making their trip so wonderful. Too sweet! When I explained to Faith what the gift was for, thanking her for making their trip so special....she exclaimed, "Ohhh! Oh, Yeah I sure did!" hee hee She is too much!
Unbelievable!!!
Wow! Is it all for me???
Showing off her new Leapster learning set!
And of course at this age the box is just as much fun!!
Thank you to our very special friends soooo much!!!!! You really really shouldn't have, but Faith is so glad you did!!! :) You are very very special to us! Making the trip so special was easy with wonderful friends like you!!
Unbelievable!!!
Wow! Is it all for me???
Showing off her new Leapster learning set!
And of course at this age the box is just as much fun!!Thank you to our very special friends soooo much!!!!! You really really shouldn't have, but Faith is so glad you did!!! :) You are very very special to us! Making the trip so special was easy with wonderful friends like you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment