Thursday, December 06, 2007

Gifts that Give Back............

I love purchasing gifts that give back, especially at Christmas time. I've never been one to get into all the craziness of the shopping and over indulging at Christmas time. To me that is not what Christmas is about....for me it is a time to reflect and be thankful for what we have in our lives. Thought I would share some of my favorite sites I love for finding gifts:




*http://www.stjude.org/ (they have cute ornaments made by the children in the hospital)




*http://www.globalmamas.org/ (they have some really cute kids clothes made by and helping women in Ghana. You can even read about the women that make each specific item)



*http://www.worldofgood.com/ (helps native artisans around the world)


And the ones that are dear to my heart because they help the orphans in China:


*http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/


*http://www.halfthesky.org/ (I purchased a donation in Faith's preschool name this year to give to them. The donation goes to help with preschools in China. A great way to honor your child's teacher.)

I know there are many organizations out there to help with the gift of giving, these are just some of my favorites.


No comments: