Monday, December 10, 2007

The Warm Cookies.........by Reed

Reed's teacher has them write short stories pretty often and I love reading them! He is such a clever writer and it is so much fun to see what he comes up with. This one made me smile and thought I would share it.
The Warm Cookies
As I waited in front of the oven I couldn't wait for the cookies to be done. My Mom set the timer for ten minutes and right now it was at nine minutes. The warm steaming smell came pouring out and I couldn't take it. I already had my cup of milk ready. The steam of the triple chocolate chip smelled so good I just had to rip the oven open and eat them all. The smell was so good it made my mouth water. The timer fell at one minute left. I got ready for the timer to hit zero and it did. My Mom came in the kitchen got the cookies out and I took three big cookies. When I finished, I got really sick!

No comments: