Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Thursday evening was Dean's school Christmas program. He played in the band and the entire school did a play and sang. It was a wonderful evening considering it started 30 minutes late and lasted almost 2 hours. By the time it started Faith had enough sitting still! Let's just say by the time it was over Dale and I were exhausted! Dean did great! He is always very comfortable on stage. Ever since preschool he has enjoyed the stage. Funny with him being so quiet and reserved he enjoys it so much. Before leaving for D's performance

(if you look careful Faith had spaghetti all over her chin....we had to eat in a hurry)

chin all clean and ready to go.............





Dean had to go on stage and get his clarinet he forgot....he kept waving and smiling,very cute.



Christmas T's from cousins
(yes, the boys desperately need haircuts)


So now the count down is on!!! Only 3 more days until Christmas!!! The anticipation is mounting!!! The boys are getting so excited!! The other night Dean said, "This is going to be the best Christmas ever!! I say that every year, don't I!" It was really cute. Faith has realized there are only 2 more days left on her advent calender...very exciting!!! Dale and I are dragging this morning after staying up late helping Santa wrap gifts! I am so thankful we are not out shopping this week-end in all the madness! We plan to watch Christmas movies (Christmas Story tonight-my favorite!), do more baking, go see Christmas lights, and try to keep the house as peaceful as possible with 3 anxious kids in the house!!!

Wishing you a very Merry and Peaceful Christmas!!!!!!






1 comment:

Joanne said...

Merry, Merry Christmas! Great pic's!