Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Faith and her Chinese New Year outfit decision..............


Last night before we started our "getting ready for bed" routine I decided to have Faith try on her Chinese New Year dress. Well, I should have known!!! With my daughter and dresses....no way! This is the pretty black dress I bought in China and had put away for her for this year.......She refused to try it on! "I don't like it!" She said. Well, I will not force her to wear anything she doesn't like. I decided to check in her Chinese chest that I keep all of her things from China in. And, YES!!! I knew I bought alot of outfits! I had 3 Chinese pant outfits that would fit her this year. (Yes, 3...I went way overboard with the shopping) Funny, I must have known my daughter would not like dresses. Here are 2 of the outfits.......


But this red one was her favorite. I LOVE it, she said! And tried it right on. Yes!


Of course I had to take a few pictures......... which with it being bed time she was really not in the mood. Her hair was pretty straggly after a long day. (Looking at these photos reminds me I need to take her for a hair trim. )



My gorgeous girl...................



This outfit feels good...........

I like the pants..........

Yes! I love it!!!











3 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh, she is just the cutest!!! What a gorgeous girl you have there!!

Jodee said...

Faith is adorable! I have a very picky four year old boy so I can totally relate to the wardrobe issues!

Portia Cason said...

That's so funny! I can't make Mary wear anything I like anymore! You should see what she dresses like some days! Glad to know I'm not alone...