Monday, March 09, 2009

5 Years Ago................

We received a phone call saying that we had a beautiful daughter.
At that moment I realized dreams really do come true.
Several hours later while staring at the computer screen our breath was taken away at the first glimpse of our daughter...........
(To read more about that day in detail and to see last years post on our referral anniversary you can go
here.)

And in keeping with tradition here are some photos I took of Faith today with her referral photo..........


My beautiful girl!Align Center


My silly girl!
I love Faith's little cheeks in this picture of her looking down holding her photo. It reminds me of this photo that Dale took in China of Faith while I was holding her. Her little cheeks are the same in each photo.

I can't believe it has been 5 years! Every day is a blessing with you in our life Faith! We love you with all of our hearts. I am one lucky Mommy!!!

"The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter"
~Mulan

4 comments:

Joanne said...

HAPPY REFERRAL DAY! Her cheeks DO still look the same :)

Beverly said...

She is so darn beautiful! Happy Referral Day!!!!

Shawnstribe said...

wow wow wow!!!!!!!
i love her baby photos, i love her now photos!!!!!
You areone proud Mommy, what a star, what a blessing!!!!
precious beyond words
xxx
s

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Referral day!! Five years goes by so fast....doesn't it!

She was a beautiful baby who has grown into a pretty little girl......loved all of these photos Colleen!!

Hope you enjoyed your special day!

Lisa