Saturday, March 21, 2009

we picture this...black and white


I had to join in on the fun!!! I captured this photo of Faith when we were at a restaurant. She had snatched my soda to take a sip and she knows I do not like her to have soda because of caffeine. I love the way she is looking at me with those beautiful "sneaky" eyes:)! It showed so much more emotion in black and white.
Wow! There are some amazing photos! Check them out here........
we picture {this}



6 comments:

Beverly said...

a great picture!

fleur de lis cottage said...

You can tell this is treat she's enjoying in this photo. Love the light in her eyes.

Anonymous said...

This photo is so stunning. The fact there is no color enhances each detail of beauty in Faith's flawless, GORGEOUS face.

Rebecca Lily said...

You are a wonderful photographer, and I love this photo of your daughter!!! Cute story behind it... I can definitely see the mischief in her eyes! :) Love the lips on the straw too. Just a great capture.

Thank you for joining up with our theme this month!

Warmly,
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

The soda will do it every time....Sarah likes to snatch it when she can too!!

Beautiful pic of your beautiful girl!!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Lisa

The Byrd's Nest said...

Just gorgeous!