Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i heart faces...creative crop

I am just loving these photo contests at i heart faces! I feel like I'm taking a photography course each week the new contest starts. This weeks contest is creative crop. Although I love cropping photos I feel like I am not really creative at it. This is something I would like to really work on. I will enjoy checking out all of the creative crops this week and learning some tips.
I really liked this photo I took of Faith because it was just totally natural. Her hair was not brushed and she was not trying to pose. It was just missing something. I cropped it and I love the photo even more.





11 comments:

Amy said...

She is so GORGEOUS! I love the picture :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful girl! :-) I love this picture -- and the crop is great!

Melinda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. You did a fabulous job here! She is one very lovely girl!!

Kate said...

Cute-Girl! Love the crop!

Beverly said...

I love the crop too, such a good job and she is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Missy said...

She is absolutely stunning! I love the picture so much! What a beauty!!!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful face!

Carebear said...

How cute is she?! I like that you cropped out the distractions. And her hair is gorgeous - can't believe that's what she looks like BEFORE brushing!

Mrs. McFadden said...

she is darling! great crop.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is such a beautiful little girl.....great photo:)

Good luck!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIIIIFUL!