Whew!!! It has been quite the week-end for the birthday girl!! I picked her up from school on Friday (wondering if I would be picking up a little girl that wasn't feeling too good), but she was her usual happy self and she had a fun day at school celebrating her birthday. I had made enough cupcakes for each friend to have 2 (these were the small mini ones) and when I asked her about the cupcakes this is how our conversation went:
Me: "So, did you eat 2 cupcakes?" (I was trying to get an idea of how her tummy was feeling)
Faith: Noooo, I just ate one.
Me: Just one, what about Miss Stacey, did she also have one.
Faith: Nooooo, Miss Stacey had "2"!!!
It was so cute how she said this:)
She continued to feel well the rest of the day although I could tell she wasn't 100% herself. We ended up going to dinner at a local family restaurant to celebrate. She had her favorite macaroni and cheese and then they brought her ice cream out to her with a big tall candle singing Happy Birthday! She was so excited! The expressions on her face were priceless. I'm upset I only had my small camera with me so the photos turned out blurred and I had a hard time capturing her with it. Oh well! She ended up taking one bite of her ice cream and saying she didn't want anymore. No, to ice cream for Faith.......I knew something was not right!








Saturday morning we had to get up early and get Faith's dance class photos taken. She woke up cranky and complaining about her tummy hurting. Oh know....here we go! And her party is tomorrow. I watched her carefully not sure if we should go take the photos. I had visions of her throwing up all over her costume the minute we put it on. I decided to give it a try and she pulled through ok. It was soooooo hectic getting those photos with all of the paranoid Mother's wanting that perfect picture. And I couldn't believe the amount of make-up some of these young girls had on!I put a little blush on Faith and some light lipstick, but no way was I going to pile the make-up on like some of these Mom's did. Their suppose to wear
it for the recital, but I did not want her photos taken with a bunch of make-up on. Seriously,these girls had eyeliner,thick mascara, blue eyeshadow, and bright red lipstick. I found it all pretty amusing. I did curl Faith's hair a little for the first time and it made her look so grown-up!!! Here are just a few pictures from the morning. I didn't take too many as I knew she wasn't feeling the greatest..................




5 comments:
Gorgeous photos! I can't stand it...did she make it through???! I sure hope so!
Happy belated birthday Faith!!! I love your 'tall as you' blue candel!!!
Girlfriend, you took so amazing photo's of your daughter. Of course it is easy with how beautiful she is, but WOW they are amazing!!!
Hugs,
Krista
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl! I hope your day was extra special!
Love the tall candle and the ice cream! It looks like Faith really enjoyed herself!
And wow is she beautiful in those pictures! Gives you a glimpse of how she will look when she grows up.
Happy late birthday Faith! I hope you stayed healthy all week!
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl
ilove the candle, hope she'sfeeling better
xxxx
s
Post a Comment