Me and My Boys!
Reed age 3
water fun!
Reed chilling in Portugal
Brothers and Buds! Portugal
Sipping drinks in Greece
My Explorers in Greece
This is the life! Dean in Greece!
Reed loves the dirt! Palace of Knosses Greece
Reed climbing up a wall at Palace of Knosses
Where did the years go?!! It seems like just yesterday Dean and Reed were these little guys busy exploring the world! (literally!) I turned around and now they are almost as tall as me! They will turn 10 and 12 this summer! As we are getting near the end of the school year now this is a tough one for me as it will be Dean's last year in elementary school. Next year will be the boys first year going to different school's. They have always been the best of buds and I hope that it will continue as they enter this next chapter in their lives. I wish I could slow time down just a little and hold on to these moments just a little longer. But I can't! I hope they can look back at these early childhood days with wonderful memories to hold with them always and hope they continue to explore the world with such wonder. I am so proud being their Mommy and am so thankful I have been home with them to enjoy all their special moments growing up.
So when I pick them up from school on their last day this year and watch them as they walk to the car together talking about their day and seeing the joy on their faces that summer is here, it will be a bittersweet moment for me....... I know it will be a chapter closing on their lives, but I look forward to this next chapter and the wonderful young men they are becoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment