Faith's invites she picked out!
Polka dot galore!
I love the napkins I found. They even have a F made just for her!
and more polka dots!

I even got this pool for their water play as it looks like a big polka dot! Faith loves it!
When it came time for me to plan Faith's birthday party I showed her all the cute themes and asked her what kind of party she would like to have......Hello Kitty? Princess? Strawberry Cupcake? Dora? You get the picture. Well to my amazement she said "I don't want any of those, I want polka dots." "I want a polka dot party." OK then, you want a polka dot party, polka dots it is! She picked out her invitations and for the last few weeks I have been going "polka dot crazy!" I don't know what it is with her and the polka dots, but she loves them. They seem to be everywhere right now, on clothes, decor, etc.. so it actually has not been that tough finding things. I ordered her cake with what do you know, polka dots! We'll see how it turns out tomorrow. She invited 13 friends and we are having a water play party...fun, fun, fun!! Happy Birthday My Big Girl 4 Year Old!!! Hope you have a great "polka dot" party tomorrow with all your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment