Faith will be going in tomorrow morning for her MRI of her spine. We found out several months ago that she has scoliosis and they want to do an MRI just to be safe and make sure there is not anything else going on. I am very nervous as she will be sedated because of her age. She will not be able to eat anything in the morning and only have clear liquids 2 hours prior to the MRI. She is such a brave little girl that I am sure she will do just fine, but please keep her in your thoughts as she goes through this! She is having it done 1 day before her 4th birthday! I love this photo of her holding her "puppy!" I'm sure puppy will be coming along with us tomorrow. This was her very first stuffed animal given to her from Grandma and it goes with her everywhere! We have had a few close calls thinking we have lost "puppy", but thankfully he always seems to show up!
I pray Faith will not be too scared tomorrow when they give her the anesthetic and that she knows Daddy and Mommy (and puppy!) will be right there with her!

No comments:
Post a Comment