Friday, June 22, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS DEAN.....OUR GRADE SCHOOL GRADUATE AND STRAIGHT A STUDENT!!!

Here are a couple pictures of Dean from Kindergarden...it seems like just yesterday I was sending him off and now he has graduated from grade school.......... Dean won a 1st place award in Kindergarden for his drawing on what Martin Luther King Day meant to him......


Today was Deans grade school graduation and we are SOOOO PROUD of him!!!! Yep, he received straights A's and I have to brag just a little!:) He is such a wonderful boy who is the kindest and most unselfish person I know. We wish all the best for him on this next chapter of his life and are so proud of the young man he is becoming.

I will post pictures of Dean's graduation another time as I have to get ready for Reed's 10th birthday party. He is having it a week early with his friends as his Aunt will be here visiting on his real birthday. He invited a few close friends over and we are going to see the movie Surf's Up and then out to pizza. A fun way to celebrate Reed's birthday, Dean's graduation, and summer break!!!!! Yeah!!! Faith has unbelievably fallen asleep for her nap so I can actually get ready!


No comments: