Well, I thought I would give this thing "blogging" a try! I've blogged my first few blogs and I think I will continue to give this a try for several reasons:
*It's a great way to keep family and friends that live all over updates and to view photos with what is going on in our lives.
*I am very computer unsavy and I think it will be a good way to learn more on the computer. (bare with my blogging for a while until I get the hang of it!)
*As a stay-at-home Mom I thought it would help me to write things down, as even though I have the best job in the world I do have my days when I wish I could "call in sick!"
* Thought it would be a fun way to look back on the year!
So I'm not sure how I will really end up using this blog or if I will continue. For now I think it will be fun. My plan is to post every now and then and keep you updated on our everyday life....The Miller Life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment