Sunday, March 15, 2009

"i heart faces".........green week!!!




Yeah!! It is that time of week again for the "i heart faces" photo contest!! This weeks theme is "green week" in honor of St. Patrick's Day." The photo must have the color green in it somewhere in the picture.
I originally planned on waiting until Tuesday to take a photo of Faith all dressed in her St. Patty's Day clothes, but when I took this photo of Faith on Saturday when we went to play in the snow I immediately thought what a fun photo it would be for this weeks green week. Faith's green sled just seemed to pop right out and I love the pure joy on her face. I even used some of the cropping skills I learned from last weeks contest and did a little cropping.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Shae said...

I love this shot. She looks so happy.

Mireille said...

This is such a fun picture, I love the fun in her face, such a beautiful little girl!! Well done!!

Beverly said...

I love the picture! She looks so happy and having so much fun! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! She looks so happy :)

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

What a lovely capture of a happy time.

Lori said...

that is a great picture... her expression is priceless

Brooke said...

Perfect picture! She's having so much fun, and I bet it's way better with the excitement on her face than any shot in her St. Paddy's Day clothes would be :)

Portia Cason said...

You should definitely win. It's a beautiful, eye catching photo.

Carebear said...

Oh, this is so great! Her expression makes me smile! And that green sled does just really pop in the snow!

Rosina said...

What a great shot you did! It's beautiful--I love her facial reaction!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I LOVE sledding! And so does she, apparently! Great photo - you caught her excitement perfectly!

-Andrea

Shawnstribe said...

wow, Colleen, that is some cool shot!!!!
stunning, i still wanna see the St Pat's day photos too : )
xxx
s

Nieman Family said...

Very good. The sled definatly "POPS".

day by day said...

That's a great picture, Colleen!! Perfect!

I hope that you have a great St. Patrick's Day and a wonderful week!!

Ginna said...

Cute!!