Faith loves ice cream and I mean LOVES it! She is always asking for some and whenever we are out somewhere she wants to get some as a special treat. I remember the day vividly that she had ice cream, I believe for the very first time. She had been home for a little over a month (I know I deprived her for a month!) We lived in England at the time and it was a couple of days until her 1st birthday. My parents were in visiting and we were touring one of the castles. We stopped to get some ice cream after the tour. We all got ice cream cones and Dale was carrying Faith in the front carrier. Before Dale could even take a lick of the ice cream Faith reached her arm back and pulled his arm down to take a lick! It was the cutest thing! She continued doing this every time he tried to take some ice cream......she'd reach back pull his arm down and take it from him. She soon drew a small crowd around her as everyone wanted to watch......it really was the cutest thing and boy was she a smart girl! She has loooooved ice cream ever since that day especially ice cream cones!
Faith's very first ice cream cone!!! No Dad, you do not get any!
And here was Faith this week-end enjoying her ice cream cone in old down town Sacramento.........
Yum!

Nothing better than ice cream...............


Daddy brushes her hair out of her mouth
enjoying every bite
I love my ice cream!!!

And here was Faith this week-end enjoying her ice cream cone in old down town Sacramento.........
Yum!
Nothing better than ice cream...............

Daddy brushes her hair out of her mouth
enjoying every bite
I love my ice cream!!!
2 comments:
What a beauty!!! Looooooove the boots!
It's funny, when we get ice cream all Mia wants is the cone! She will not eat the ice cream - yet. She doesn't know what she's missing!
Great photo shoot! The pink boot are perfect for old town. Such a pretty girl;!!!
Post a Comment