PEARL!!!!
Yes, we decided on the name Pearl! I know, I know, it was the name with the least amount of votes! My first choice was Carly, but Dale and Reed LOVED the name Pearl. I was actually the one that thought of Pearl and then said no I don't like that one. It was too late though, they already heard it and really liked it! We waited until she came home to make the final decision. Reed practically begged for the name Pearl and we just could not deny him:) Dean was open to any of the names (that is so him) and Faith of course liked them all! (her stuffed dog is now named Jade and her stuffed cat named Carly) Pearl seems to fit her perfectly!! She is a rare color (mainly white) for a Beagle so she is our rare little Pearl! It has been a very busy few days with her but we are loving it!! As much work as puppies are they are just so much fun too! Faith is having a hard time adjusting as she does not like the nipping and scratching that come with having a puppy. She gets very irritated with her and is spending a great deal of time trying to get out of Pearl's reach. I am hoping this gets better. The boys are doing great helping to take care of her. She really is a great puppy! Full of mischief though! Ruby has been awesome with her. They are starting to play really cute together. The funny thing is though that when Ruby sees we are watching them play she has to stop as if she is guilty. Maybe she thinks we will be upset with her for playing with Pearl? I video taped them playing for a few seconds and you can view it below.
I have taken a ton of pictures that I am going to make a slide show with but here are just a few for now..........................isn't she just the cutest!!!!!:)
My Pearlie Girl!!
I have taken a ton of pictures that I am going to make a slide show with but here are just a few for now..........................isn't she just the cutest!!!!!:)
My Pearlie Girl!!


Thanks to everyone that voted on a name for Pearl!!! It was fun to see what name everyone liked best!
2 comments:
Oh, she is just gorgeous - what a Pearl you have there! I love "Pearlie girl" that sounds just adorable. She is so tiny next to Ruby :) Love the video - Ruby is such a sweetheart...she and Penny could be sisters!!
Ahhh Pearl! That's perfect! I love love love Beagle puppies! I know you are going to have a great time with her!
Post a Comment