Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tomorrow is Puppy Day!!!!!!

We will be picking our new baby up tomorrow afternoon!! Poor Ruby has no idea what is in store for her!! Her peaceful days are over!I have actually been getting excited about tomorrow. I've been picking things up for her all week.

Puppy food of course!
cute little food dish
I found these things on clearance at Target 75% off. I did not pay over 1.00 for any of them.

collars for growing and little chew toy

And I had to get this cute stuffed squeaky pig for Ruby to give to her tomorrow since the puppy will be getting all of the attention. Notice I am still saying "puppy?" We still do not know what we will name her yet! We are waiting until she is home to decide! I will try to post some pictures over the week-end of our new arrival....if I'm not too sleep deprived that is!!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh, I can't wait to see pictures! I hope Ruby takes it well . . . the kids must be so excited :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Colleen and Family:

By now you've probably picked up your new puppy! She is so adorable and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos.

Thanks for your comments on our blog! Our little puppy Bella is settling in so well. Housetraining is taking a bit more time than I expected! Of course, now that the nicer weather is here (HAH! We had 4 inches of snow last weekend!) we can let her out more often.

I'm trying to potty train our 2 1/2 year old at the same time, so every once in a while one of them has an accident as I can't be in two places at the same time! ;o)

Anyway, I'm sure Ruby will find her new playmate to be tons of fun after the initial burst of energy happens on the scene. Goldens are so lovely and so docile (once they've reached adulthood - Bella should be the perfect pet in about a year!) ;o)

I voted for my choice of name for your puppy the other day ... looking forward to hearing what you all decided!

So glad to have your blog in our 'favourites' now!

lots of love to everyone,
Ellen (UK) xxx