

We are heading to the coast of Mendocino for the week-end for some exploring and relaxation (ha! did I say relaxation with 3 kids and a dog...yes, Ruby is coming too) I'm looking forward to seeing this area as we have not been yet. Many movies were filmed here as well as the TV show Murder She Wrote. I even hear that the actress that played Bonnie Blue Butler on Gone with the Wind (movie I love) is a resident to the area.
This is also a special week-end for us as Sunday marks the 4th anniversary in which we received our referral for our beautiful Faith. I will post about this when we return. It will be a nice little trip to help celebrate this most wondrous anniversary day!
Have a great week-end and don't forget to spring those clocks forward!!!
2 comments:
Have a great time - happy anniversary :)
Have a great time!
Post a Comment