On Monday I took Faith to see her very first Disney On Ice!! We had so much fun! Everytime she would see them advertise it on TV she would tell me she wanted to go see it. I was surprised as she has never been into all the "princesses." As I said before she would much rather be a "super hero." I think it was more of the ice skating she was interested in. I did think it would be alot of fun to take her to see it though. It was our very first just Mommy and daughter big event that we did together. We all drove there together and "the boys" dropped us off at the front door (nice to have chauffer service!) and then they went to see Spiderwick Chronicles. We took her Belle gown with us just in case she wanted to put in on when we got there and sure enough she did want to put it on. I think when she saw all the other "princesses" dressed up she had to do the same. At intermission though she was ready to take it off...have to say I didn't blame her! It was so much fun watching her enjoy the show. She was such a big girl and she sat perfectly watching the whole thing. I wasn't sure of what to expect...if she would actually sit through it all. What a great time we had together.................
Faith getting ready to leave for the ice show
Tickets to the Disney on Ice Show......$60
A Bag of Cotton Candy.........................$10 (it did come with a flounder hat!)
One Slice of Pizza.................................$5.50
A Little Mermaid musical wand..........$20
Taking my daughter to her first Disney on Ice Show........Priceless!!
Faith getting ready to leave for the ice showTickets to the Disney on Ice Show......$60
A Bag of Cotton Candy.........................$10 (it did come with a flounder hat!)
One Slice of Pizza.................................$5.50
A Little Mermaid musical wand..........$20
Taking my daughter to her first Disney on Ice Show........Priceless!!
2 comments:
Priceless is right!!! She is just the prettiest!
Looks like a "magical" time.
Post a Comment