Yes, I am a day late again! Seems to be the story of my life right now with trying to get settled in our new home! Still not quite there yet!
I'm really enjoying these black & white Wednesdays though so better late than never, huh??
I am entering a photo this week that I did not take, but was the very first photo (our very first glimpse) we ever saw of our Faith. This photo literally took our breath away the moment we saw it..........
I'm really enjoying these black & white Wednesdays though so better late than never, huh??
I am entering a photo this week that I did not take, but was the very first photo (our very first glimpse) we ever saw of our Faith. This photo literally took our breath away the moment we saw it..........

I never thought about converting it to black & white until now. I have a color print of it framed that sets on my dresser, but thought with that lovely white gown she is wearing it would look so pretty given an old fashion look. I cropped the photo and added some sepia tone to it............

The quality isn't the greatest as it is a scanned print, but I love the look. I may play around with it some more when I have some time, but this will definitely be one I will be adding to my wall of black & whites!
To see more lovely photos go here!
To see more lovely photos go here!
9 comments:
Colleen! I remember seeing this of Faith and holding on to it because it was precious to me, obviously for different reasons than you, but still I kept it with me at all times. This was while we were still waiting and you gave us the only tangible evidence that this was actually going to happen for us one day.
Although I came to love Faith for herself, this picture will always represent what we were waiting so long for and this picture means a lot to me for that reason. I love what you've done with it and I'm so happy to see it again!
Oh the feeling of seeing your child for the first time. This week was the four year anniversary of us seeing Lindy for the first time and I thought about converting her referral picture.
You must've been over the moon when you saw Faith for the first time. What a doll baby! And the conversion brings her eyes to life and to light!
Blessings~
Lisa
she is gorgeous!!!!! Wow!!!! This is beautiful!!!!
What a very special photo of your girl!!! She is just beautiful:)
I can only imagine what you felt when you saw this for the very first time.......
Thanks so much for playing....it's never too late:)
Oh my gosh...she is precious, Colleen!!! What an angelic face.
I remember seeing Grace's the first time, will never forget that day.
I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful "first" picture...took my breath away.
Perfection! : ) I love it. Nice and simple and clean. What a pretty baby!
love this photo of her too. perfect!
it's amazing how sepia ages a photo!
Post a Comment