Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lego Land Memories.......



No, we didn't take another trip to Lego land! As I was going through my summer photos trying to get them all organized I realized I never did post our Lego land pictures from our trip back in May. I want to make sure and have these here for the kids. They had such a great time! It really was amazing the things in the park made out of Legos!



Faith had to have one of these "name art" paintings.......it did turn out really cute.

We're here!!!

sitting on the welcome sign.....................


Reed about to go on the Indiana Jones ride

This makes my tummy feel funny but it sure is fun!

This was a really cool fun ride!


Dean and Reed coming up with a creation

Here's Reeds!

checking out the Star Wars characters

Here comes our little King!

and there she goes
the fierce dragon

the Kings thrown
The King gets carried of course! (Faith loved this crown:)

Reed swallowed by a shark...........

oh no! Faith too!

Mommy and Faith on the patrol helicopter......


Faith checking out the Mirage

It was amazing to see these buildings made from legos!

San Fransisco Chinatown

Daddy found a buddy to hang with!

Faith wants to bring this dog home! No Faith, we don't need another one!

Faith waving from the train ride

Faith in the dino dig.......she found a dinosaur egg!

trying to hatch it!

Faith takes on Darth Vader!

Faith loved sitting on these letters.



4 comments:

Joanne said...

Looks like so much fun! We've only been to the one in FL, which the kids loved - this one looks huge though!

Loooove Faith's shirt (I had to zoom in :)

Paula said...

Great pics. Thats a LOT of leggos. REally neat, I've never been there.
Love the pic of Daddy and his buddy.

Lisa said...

Wow, it looks like you are having a blast in Lego land!

Football and Fried Rice said...

So, tell me, did your boys have a good time? My sons have been bugging me to go to Legoland (since we are ONLY 14 hours away!)