Saturday, July 05, 2008

Helping One Child at a Time.....................



I just donated this adorable outfit to "Making a Difference....One Child at a Time." If you are interested please hop on over to the auction web site which I have linked on the side of my blog. There are always some really cute items to bid on and the BEST part of all is that you are helping safe a child's life!!!!!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Oooooo, I'm going to shoot on over there - this is adorable!
P.S. That Gap dress was driving us crazy too, with the straps - I even tried to re-sew the straps and they were still falling!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

WoW, that is adorable!!

Nice to meet you and thanks for the encouragement and sweet words, I can't wait to meet your family here!!

Joanne said...

Thanks for the "comment" ! I think it is a funny coincidence :) - it really does have personality like my Mia! I have been looking for the "right" item to bid on too...