Monday, September 06, 2010

Happy Labor Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith came into our bedroom this morning and said "look what i made for Labor day."
What a sweet way to wake up to this Labor Day morning! When she is not "pulling us out of bed" to get up on the week-ends, Faith will usually sit and draw while she waits for us to get up. I have a pile of drawings in my bedside drawer that she brings to me on week-end mornings:) I just had to share this one today to wish you all a
"Happy Labor Day!"



5 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

LOVE IT! Too cute and she is talented!
Big hugs to you friend,
Love,
Daleea

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...that is REALLY good!!!!! I am very impressed:)

Big hugs!!

Shawnstribe said...

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))
you have such a gorgeous family
xxxxxxxxx
s

Sharon said...

Wow, what a little artist! Thats really amazing. You have not posted in forever missy!! I have been too busy too so know what you must be going through with three! Thanks so much for your sweet comment I just love when you 'talk' to me!! haha

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Amy-Li loves drawing too!! I have pictures of hers everywhere! Lots of love
Jules
xxx