| "The meaning of Faith is believing in something we do not see and the reward of this Faith is to see what we believe." I have not participated in Black and White Wednesdays because of taking a blog break for the summer. But. I just HAD to join in this week in celebration of the wonderful news of Lisa receiving her referral of her beautiful baby girl Reagan! Lisa and her family have waited 4 years for this day! One thing they definitely had during this wait was a strong FAITH that this day would come! I have had so much fun this week sharing along in the anticipation of Lisa's referral. So many memories and emotions have come flooding back to me from when I received our Faith's referral. A time of such indescribable joy and emotions unlike any other. Congratulations Lisa! I feel so honored to have been able to witness you becoming a Mommy to Reagan and I can't wait for the next journey of seeing her in your arms! |
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Black and White Wednesday..."FAITH"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Your daughter is beautiful - your whole family is! Our children are adopted as well (Russia), so I too, remember the excitement & anticipation.
Oh Colleen, you are so very sweet! What a beautiful post..... we are so very happy and would waited another 4 years if we had to....because she is SO WORTH IT!
It has been such a great feeling to have you all right by our sides sharing in this joy and reliving your own adoption journies.
My best to you and your beautiful family!
xoxo,
Lisa
what a beautiful picture!
Oh, what a beauty. That dimple, those eyes! Gorgeous.
Isn't Reagan amazing? Glad you came out this week to celebrate!
:)
She is so pretty.
Have a nice day.
" Regina "
What a beautiful, beautiful post. I love it. So meaningful! She is lovely. I am so glad you get to be her Mama.
I have been so out of touch, this is the first I have heard of Lisa's referral! So amazing!! And such a sweet post and gorgeous pic of faith. Love the tie in!! And Coleen, thank you so much for your wonderful, encouraging comment. What would we all do without you, you are so giving and caring!!
Me too!! I am so excited for her and think her baby is so beautiful!
Love the photo of Faith, so is so so pretty!
Love Jules
xxx
Isn't Lisa's baby Reagan beautiful!?! So happy for them!
Post a Comment