Can't believe how long it has been since I have posted! I really can't believe it is already the middle of October!!! Nothing too exciting going on, just busy, busy, busy between the kids schools and activities. I feel like I live in my van these days! With being room Mom for two classes and also I have volunteered to be the "art docent" for Faith's classroom (which is really quite amusing as I have no art skills whatsoever!) my days are only going to get busier with all the excitement of the holidays coming up.
One thing I really wanted to try and do this year was have a nice professional family photo taken for Christmas. We have yet to have a professional family picture taken! All of our family photos are ones taken from vacations or holidays by either someone that happens to be near by or by using the good old "self timer."
By the way things are going..looks like another Christmas may pass without that nice professional family photo taken.
This might just be the best I get this year!
| We took these a couple months ago on our trip to the Sierra mountains. And they were taken using the good ole' self timer! |
It was pretty amusing really! I wanted to try and get our dogs in with us as well, but after a few tries realized we were lucky if we even managed to get the 5 of us in! The photo below is how most of the photos turned out!
| Like I said.....quite amusing!!! :) Head on over to Lisa's at black and white Wednesday from the link above~you will get the privileged of seeing her gorgeous new daughter Reagan! |

2 comments:
Fun shots! That last one is a lifetime memory that I'm sure will be shared for eons!
I had to smile when I saw that last one. Great shots though. Not always that easy with the self timer.
Erika B
Post a Comment