Friday, January 15, 2010

black & white wednesday (okay, I'm a little late!)

I really wanted to participate in Lisa's Wednesday's black and white photo challenge over at "The Long Road to China" so I am hoping she will forgive me for being a couple days behind! :) Lisa is a very talented photographer and captures such wonderful emotions in all of her photos. She was motivated to start this in hopes of filling one of her walls entirely with black and white photos. Black and white photos have always been my favorite and while I have them scattered through out my home I too would love to do a wall of them in our new house. I am also hoping this will encourage me to go back through my photos and make prints of some of my favorites that I just never did get around to printing and getting framed.
This has always been one of my favorites of the boys. This was taken almost 10 years ago in our backyard in Spain. They spent hours back there together just "hanging out."


3 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Well, I always say better late than never:) So glad that you joined in!!!

I can see why you love this shot of the boys....... adorable!

Hope you are getting settled in the new house!

Thinking of you guys!

xo,

Lisa

Beverly said...

love that photo. so cute and time goes by so fast. cant wait to see more house photos!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love it! Not a better picture of two children! There could be a "before" story and an "after" story easily with this picture.