This weeks theme at "i heart faces" is birthdays!!! A great theme for us this week as we are getting ready to celebrate my daughter Faith's 6th Birthday this Saturday!!! This photo was taken at her birthday party last year. Faith has always put everything she's got into making her birthday wish and blowing out her candles!
I can not believe she will be turning 6 in just a few days!!! May all of your wishes come true just as you have made all of our dreams come true my sweet baby girl...............
I decided to enter the pet category as well. This is our Beagle Pearl soaking up some sun. She loves to lay in this spot in the backyard to get her daily sun!

13 comments:
Faith is such a cutie! I love that she puts her all into everything, even blowing out candles.
Love both pictures -- My favorite is the birthday one -- beautiful!
Faith's concentrating so hard! I hope her wish came true!
both are too cute!
too cute!!!!!
xxx
s
I want a dog ever so bad. This did not help, now i REALLY want one :).
What fun pictures! That expression on her birthday is just priceless :)
That is such a cute picture of Faith!! Hope that she has a happy bday:)
Lisa
very cute photos :) Great entries!
your daughter is beautiful, what a great, colorful shot. the photo of your dog is really, really nice! i love the wood behind him and the sharpness of the shot! great job!
i have my shot posted now, so feel free to come on over and visit awhile in The Shadow of the Cross.
Fun pictures, both! I wonder what her birthday wish was...looks like she's wishing pretty hard!
That picture of Faith is priceless LOL love the look on her face..
Great photos! Do you want to come to Florida and take pictures of Greta for me? I can't get her to sit still long enough for a photo!
Post a Comment