Faith you had such a fun day today celebrating your birthday at school. You were so cute how you kept reminding everyone that you are not actually "6" until tomorrow! You got to wear your special class birthday crown and the class sang Happy Birthday to you. You were so excited to pass out your blueberry muffins to your class at snack time. I'm so happy you had such a great day and I'm so glad I was there to share it with you. I am so proud of you my sweet beautiful girl....my almost 6 year old!!!!!
Our Beautiful


Your blueberry muffins we made for you to bring to school. (Mommy cheated just a little with the healthy snack and put just a drop of icing on them! I hid it with a piece of banana!)

I found these adorable paper lanterns to decorate for Faith's Birthday at Micheal's in the Martha Stewart section. (only paid $8 for them with my 50% off coupon) I left them lying on the table when we left for school and when I came home Pearl had chewed up 3 of the 6 of them. I was furious! Mainly at myself because I just knew she would grab them if I left them out. I want to go back and get some more.
I just tucked Faith into bed and read her "Every Year on your Birthday." I am so emotional about my baby turning 6!! I didn't want to leave her room knowing that in the morning she would be another year older!!
We have a busy fun day planned for tomorrow! We let Faith plan what she wants to do so we will be going to Build a Bear, having lunch at Red Robins, and then we are going bowling. I still need to frost her cake, decorate, and wrap gifts tonight so better get busy!!
We have a busy fun day planned for tomorrow! We let Faith plan what she wants to do so we will be going to Build a Bear, having lunch at Red Robins, and then we are going bowling. I still need to frost her cake, decorate, and wrap gifts tonight so better get busy!!






4 comments:
Happy birthday Faith! I can't believe you're 6 either!
That was a lovely post Colleen. Faith will definitely treasure it when she is older.
I do remember when James and Elisabeth turned 6 and that was an emotional time. Not a kindergartner anymore....it was hard to think of not having a little one in the house anymore. (Of course, it took years and years of praying behind my husband's back to adopt little ones again!lol)
She is beautiful....you must be so proud of her!
The muffins looks yummy :)
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY FAITH!!! Have a fun, fun day and I'm also interested to see the outfit she picks for her bear :)
Enjoy your day together!
love all the photos! I know, it is rough on us how fast they grow! I love those paper lanterns! I just might have to get some myself. I love Michael's, I am in there way too much. Noah has a cow when we pull into Michael's or hobby lobby. LOL Happy Birhtday Faith!!!
Post a Comment