Look at this adorable outfit!!!! I was lucky to have won the bid for it on the auction at " One Child at a Time" (you can find the link on the right side of my blog) I just love it and BEST of all the proceeds go to help save the lives of a child in need of surgery. I was so excited to have won because I am terrible at bidding on things! I never want to swipe away a bid from someone. :)lol!!!! I'm REALLY glad I won this one though because it is SO adorable. Thanks Paula for your donation!! Faith loves her new outfit and she had to wear it to school the same day it came in the mail! She loves keeping her hands in the sweater pockets. 
And here are some photos I took of Faith before heading off to school in her new outfit..................
(she was not in a mood for picture taking so it was kind of hard to capture the outfit like I wanted to)


And here are some photos I took of Faith before heading off to school in her new outfit..................
(she was not in a mood for picture taking so it was kind of hard to capture the outfit like I wanted to)











10 comments:
I love that outfit, too! Faith looks adorable in it!!!!
Perfect!! I have bid a few outfits, but haven't been lucky enough . . . yet! I won't give up!
Those colours suit Faith perfectly!!!!!
Beautiful : )
mmm....you were right on targetwith your observations my girl ; )
heres praying for grace and favour: )
xxx
s
That is the CUTEST outfit! Your daughter is a little doll. I must go and check out the auction.
Pockets always makes it better :-)
Blessings,
Kim
Lucky you! Faith looks beautiful in her new outfit. Love, Beverly
Congrats to you for winning! So cute and looks adorable on Faith!
Beautiful pictures :D
Shanna
Congratulations, it's adorable!
Thanks for your sweet comment earlier and for sharing that touching story, that is truly special. :)
Fantastic outfit, faith looks amazing in it!!
LoveJules
xxx
Oh my that is so adorable and she just looks darling! I LOVE the pink hightops! I am so jealous of all these Mom's who have little girls who will wear shoes!!!!! Neither one of my little ones likes shoes!
Faith looks sooooo adorable in the outfit. Just stunning!
Post a Comment