Look who took a break from being a "super hero" to be a Princess for a day.....................!!!
Ohhhh she melts my heart!
Pure sweetness..........
I guess it isn't so bad being a Princess....just for a day!
On Friday Faith's Kindergarten class had a "Royal Party" to celebrate the Kingdom of Colors as their lesson on colors came to an end. They were suppose to come dressed in Royal attire. I pulled out Faith's old princess costumes only to find they no longer fit. When I asked her if she wanted to go to Target to pick out a new princess dress for her school party to my surprise she said, "Yes!" You know I made sure we got to Target just as fast as we could!! I was one excited Mommy taking my daughter shopping for a princess dress! I let her decide entirely on her own which one she wanted (OK I may have given her some advice in which she entirely ignored me:) But I have to say she made the perfect choice. We (OK I) had so much fun dressing her up as a Princess that morning. I took LOADS of photos as I knew this was a rare moment. I will be posting most of them soon on Faith's blog.
Ohhhh she melts my heart!
Pure sweetness..........
I guess it isn't so bad being a Princess....just for a day!
On Friday Faith's Kindergarten class had a "Royal Party" to celebrate the Kingdom of Colors as their lesson on colors came to an end. They were suppose to come dressed in Royal attire. I pulled out Faith's old princess costumes only to find they no longer fit. When I asked her if she wanted to go to Target to pick out a new princess dress for her school party to my surprise she said, "Yes!" You know I made sure we got to Target just as fast as we could!! I was one excited Mommy taking my daughter shopping for a princess dress! I let her decide entirely on her own which one she wanted (OK I may have given her some advice in which she entirely ignored me:) But I have to say she made the perfect choice. We (OK I) had so much fun dressing her up as a Princess that morning. I took LOADS of photos as I knew this was a rare moment. I will be posting most of them soon on Faith's blog.And on an entirley different subject.......Tomorrow (Monday Sept. 29th) if you eat at Chili's restaurant, ALL proceeds go to help St. Judes Childrens Hospital!! So if you have a Chili's near by and feel like a break from cooking go to Chili's! My kids love going here especially for their chips and salsa! Yum!
I have always been a supporter of St.Judes as I so admire the work they do for the children that are true heros. You can read all about them on their web site and they also have some really sweet gifts you can purchase to help out as well. I have purchased several of the T'shirts for myself and Faith and I just love them.

9 comments:
Oh, beautiful!!! There is your princess, Mom! She is just stunning! I hope you got lots and lots of pics in case she decides this will be her only princess appearance. She picked out a wonderful princess attire!! The white is soooo pretty in contrast to her beautiful black hair!
Oh, she takes my breath away! This was the perfect dress - the winter white looks gorgeous on her - what a true beauty!!
We also support St. Jude's and I will have to look up our nearest Chili's!! Thanks for the advice regarding Mia and speech - it helps alot!!
She is so beautiful! I know what you mean, we really have to catch those rare princess moments don't we?
Oh who are you kidding...she's a Princess everyday?!!! And a perfectly beautiful one at that!!
How fun for both of you! :)
You got that at Target! It's a beautiful costume, not to mention the great beauty wearing it. How fun!
Look at your beautiful, gorgeous, regal little Princess!!! She looks stunning. I cannot believe you got that striking outfit at Target.
I am on my way to Faith's blog...
I know mommies heart is so full : )
She looks like a little snow princess!!! Just stunning!
Collen, Faith is just stunning in that outfit. She looks like a snow princess. I just love it!
oh you lucky Mama!!!!
can you believe it, no wonder you ran off to target!!!
Faith is so stunning, and her princess demeanor is awesome.
What a great precious day!!!!
xxx
s
Post a Comment