Friday, November 30, 2007

Ornament I Just Had to Get!!

I bought ornaments for the kids today at Hallmark and they have this adorable one I got for Faith. It is from a series Around the World and it is the China one. It has the little girl and house with it. Really cute! Just had to share because some of you may just have to go and get one! :)I also had to have this one....proceeds from it go to UNICEF. Cute!
They have some really cute things in the Hallmark store. I bought the boys a Star Wars and a video game ornament. I will give them these tomorrow when they also get their advent calenders. Tradition I started back when the boys were small and they look forward to it every year. Faith brought her advent calender home that she made at school today and she is very excited about December 1st!


2 comments:

Joanne said...

I have to go get that ornament - thanks for sharing - I'm also going to get one for a gift :)

Ramona said...

Oooooh! I didn't see that one. I will have to go back to Hallmark (sans kids) and look for it!