Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween Recap and Happy November!

Here is a little slide show I put together of halloween day. First is our day spent at Faith's preschool..animal parade, party and pumpkin carving. Reed was such a big help at the party and it was nice having him spend the day with his sister. Halloween night was a little hectic as Dale just came back from a business trip and Dean still had his bowling league. He came home and refused to go trick or treating until his homework was completed! Can you believe it! He is so dedicated. I even told him he could take the following day off of school if he wanted because Reed is on his fall break and we would probably be up much later. Of course he said no, I don't want to miss school!! huh?? What child doesn't want to miss school?? Well, I have one!! And I am thankful!

Faith was such a trooper trick or treating with the boys. I think they were ready to call it quits before she was. She could have kept going...of course getting pulled around in her wagon is the way to go! We didn't get too many trick or treaters, we are on a pretty quiet culdesac though. We have WAY too much candy! Neighbors were much too generous! And of course when they saw Faith they had to throw in some extras. I plan to get lots together to bring to the schools for the Iraq candy drop to send the troops.

I can not believe it is November!!!! Jeez!! The weather here has been perfect so I'm hoping we can keep it just a little longer!

No comments: