Friday, October 19, 2007

My Stylin' Gal.....

Faith dressed herself this morning and this is how she looked when she came down stairs.....hat and all! I had just bought these clothes for her the following day at the gymboree outlet and she loved them. I wasn't planning on her wearing this exact combination but I think she looks pretty darn cute and did a pretty good job dressing herself:)"Look at my striped legs"

Just for a quick update on the post below.............our van is being fixed at the moment (was just a few hundred dollars short of being totaled) The guy did have insurance and he was very intoxicated from the police report. We have not heard a word from him. We still have parts from his truck sitting in our front yard.....should I be a good neighbor and bring them to him? Whew! I'm hoping we do not have anymore problems with him.
We are also now the proud new family to a nephew and cousin
Ryder ? Garcia
He weighs 8lbs 4 oz. and is 20 inches
My sister says they can't figure out who he looks like??? Like no one in the family....he has a big round head, little light brown peach fuss hair, and almost Asian shaped eyes. I think he must take after his cousin Faith!;) We are still waiting for a photo!
Great week-end everyone!!

No comments: