Reed desperately needs a haircut. He wants it to grow out long, how long I'm not sure? He is on his month break now so I told him he could grow it out on his break.Sunday, October 28, 2007
My Clarinet Players......
Reed decided to take after his big brother and play the clarinet in 5th grade band. He is actually doing much better than I expected...I didn't think he would have the patience. The other night they both pulled their clarinets out to practice together. It was cute to watch the 2 of them together. Reed has a ways to go, but Dean is getting pretty good. We plan to get him started in a private lesson soon and he would also like to give the saxaphone a try. Eventually while they were practicing Faith had to go and pull her recorder out and join in! Let's just say the music was quite an hear full to listen to!:)
Reed desperately needs a haircut. He wants it to grow out long, how long I'm not sure? He is on his month break now so I told him he could grow it out on his break.
Reed desperately needs a haircut. He wants it to grow out long, how long I'm not sure? He is on his month break now so I told him he could grow it out on his break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment