Monday, October 15, 2007

Faith insists we have 3 fish.......

Faith was too cute this morning at pre-school when I dropped her off. I had to write this down so that I wouldn't forget. They have been talking about pets all this month and have been having so much fun with it. On friday I brought Ruby to the class for share day. Well this morning the teacher had little pet figurines out for them to play with and they were each picking all the pets that they had. Faith picked a dog, a guinea pig, and 3 fish (we have 2 fish). I said to Faith, "we only have 2 fish." She said, "No, we have 3 fish, one lives in our garden." Well, when one of our fish died we had to have a burial ceremony and we did bury it in our garden. We then replaced it with another fish. So I guess Faith is right we have 3 fish. It was just too cute! The teacher got such a kick out of it.

No comments: