Friday, October 29, 2010

and I thought vampires were suppose to be scary!

Today was Faith's annual school costume parade and classroom party. Faith loves to dress up and each year she can never decide what she wants to be. She takes after her Mom that way. Never can make up our minds! She is also very clever and has decided that each year she needs to pick out 2 costumes. One for her school parade and one for trick or treating on Halloween night. A little tradition she has started. This year she decided to go as a vampire for her school parade......
We had a chance of rain today and it was not looking too good this morning for the parade. But thankfully the rain held off and the parade was a great success!

She is the prettiest vampire I have ever seen!!! :)
Faith's teacher said to me today that she wishes she could bottle up Faith's enthusiasm and hand it out. She is always commenting on her zest for life!
I enjoyed planning the classroom party and stayed for most of the day. It just makes my day watching the kids have so much fun! Tomorrow we have Reed's school Harvest Festival and Sunday will be trick or treating. The boys are milking it out (again!) and plan to dress up and go trick or treating too!   Stay tuned for Faith's next costume...........!                                                                     

3 comments:

Joanne said...

She is a beauty!!!! Wow, the red looks SO great on her...actually she really looks good in anything :) The pictures you take do show that zest for life ~ I love it!!! Happy Halloween!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is anything BUT scary....the most beautiful vampire ever:)

Sharon said...

That is one gorgeous vamp!!!! What a little beauty you have there Colleen!! I think we are going to a fall festival too and hope it doesn't rain on you all!!!