Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Black & White Wednesday

the long road


Almost 7!!!!!!!!

I can't believe in less than 2 weeks she will be turning 7!!! Yep! My baby girl will be 7! Gosh that sounds so grown-up! We have been busy planning her birthday party which will be at the gymnastics center where she takes classes. She did not have a party with friends "last year" as she only wanted to celebrate with her family. This year she has decided she wants to invite her entire class! I considered her having a pool party at home as birthday parties at home are my favorite, but after doing some visualizing of the possibility of 25 first graders in our pool I decided the gymnastics center might be a safer and less stressful way to go. She has already informed me that next year she wants a pool party for her 8th birthday and she will only invite a few friends. Whew!

10 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to your sweetie :) I cannot wait to see pictures!

Wanda said...

Oh, your daughter is such a beauty. I love her sweet smile. My first daughter turned 7 in March. It goes so fast.

Enjoy her birthday! (I'm following now so I'll see how the gym party went. That's what we had this year too. First time not in our home.)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl you have!
Great picture and Happy birthday to your pretty girl!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Happy Birthday. Wow a stunning little girl, and what beautiful hair!!

Beverly said...

love that photo of Faith so much. so beautiful. Wow, time sure does fly! the party sounds wonderful!

Lori Lynn said...

Well, your sweet Faith is just two months younger than my Pearl and six months older than my Chloe. She's almost right in the middle.

I just love this age. I wish my girls would give up on wanting large birthday parties every year where they invite the whole class. Hopefully, one of them will want something smaller next year.

Happy early Birthday to Faith!!

Lynn said...

She is beautiful and you took a beautiful picture. We are at the same exact place with our daughter turning 7 in 3 weeks! She still hasn't decided :)

Donna said...

All three of my kids have summer birthdays so inviting their whole class is never an option (phew!). Sounds like you have a fun day planned for your beautiful girl!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh what a sweet little face. She is always smiling so perfectly in your pictures!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Faith is so beautiful!! It is hard to believe she will be seven.....oh my, I am sure it seems like yesterday she was placed in your arms for the very first time!!

Enjoy your holiday weekend~

xo,

Lisa