
This is my daughter Faith in her baptism gown on the beach near our home when we lived in Cornwall, England. It was a very windy day and she was much more interested in the sand than getting her picture taken, but I have always loved this photo........

"Today is a smooth white seashell, hold it close and listen to the beauty of the hours."`unknown
(I read this quote on a friend's blog today and fell in love with it! I hope she does not mind my borrowing it!;D )
(I read this quote on a friend's blog today and fell in love with it! I hope she does not mind my borrowing it!;D )
17 comments:
how sweet!
http://resolved2worship.xanga.com/
So pretty! My entry for this week is up at http://scienceesl.blogspot.com
such a beautiful photo of faith, I love it too!!! I think it is perfect in every way!
Oh WOW! What an awesome pic of Faith! I can see why you love that photo so much...
So pretty! Love the color!
Love, Alyssa
This is just precious Colleen...and of course you can borrow the quote! I entered today too...
Gorgeous ~ I love her expression!
oh! i love this, i love the white sand, white gown and blue green water in the background. gorgeous and one of my favorites!
Beautiful! I can see why you love it. Such a precious moment.
What a beautiful photo! Thanks for your comments on my photo!
Faith is so beautiful.... what a precious picture and the quote is perfect.
Thanks for all the lovely comments!!:)
Oh what a precious picture....look how tiny she was....just so sweet.
Love the photo!! And I have to tell you when your page opened and I saw all those little feet, the toe ring caught my attention and then the dog paw did me in!! That's great!
What a lovely shot! The colours are fabulous.
And the dog paw - the the header image - so loving it, but how on earth did you manage that???
Loving your photography! This picture is absolutely stunning. I have always been interested in photography, but recently got a Sony a200k and the Adobe Creative Suite3 so I'm ready to get out there and start taking photos! Hope to find tons of inspiration through the pages of your blog! :) Thanks so much! Oh, and the dog paw in your header - WOW! Such a great photo!
Aw she is so so cute.
The sand looks so inviting and the colours are amazing.
Lots of Love
Jules
xxx
Post a Comment