Monday, July 13, 2009

i heart faces...sports in action & pets!!


We have been so busy being in the summer mode that I was planning on taking a break from entering the "i heart faces" photo contests for awhile, but.........I am hooked!:) I just couldn't stay away!:) This weeks categories are sports in action and pets.
Here is my sports in action entry of my son Reed. I love the determined look he has on this photo.......wish I would have been able to capture his entire face.

"The Catch"


Here is my pet category entry. We found this tortoise near the street not far from our home and took care of him for several months. My kids loved him and named him Comcast. Bitter sweetly we felt it better that we find him a home with someone that knew more about tortoises and that could care for him properly. We really enjoyed our time with him and hope to get a tortoise one day when we are more prepared for one.

"Comcast"


Check out all the great entries at "i heart faces"!

7 comments:

Beverly said...

oooh, I love both photos so much! they are beautiful!

MRP said...

Love baseball shots... awesome turtle!

Shawnalee said...

Wow, I really love both your pictures you have on here! Good action shot, and I love the turtle.
I like your blog, which template do you use mimia?

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Two great shots! My pet entry is here.

The Byrd's Nest said...

That is a great picture of him!

Kate - k8tography said...

Love both shots but your sport one is fab!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Great pictures!!!!!!! Love the turtle but I especially love the baseball picture ( having four boys I love those sports pictures).
So how are you???? I am so behind on life and blogging..hope you are having a wonderful summer!!!