Sunday, May 10, 2009

i heart faces......laughter!!!


This weeks photo challenge at "i heart faces" is laughter!! I have lots of individual photos of my kids laughing in pictures, but was really wanting to enter one of the three of them together in honor of Mother's Day this week. I immediately thought of this photo that I took a couple years ago and have hanging on my wall. I just love this photo and it makes me smile each time I look at it. They each had a serious case of the giggles as I attempted to get this photo. At the time I was upset with them for not cooperating for the picture, but ended up loving that moment of pure laughter I captured.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!
May your days be filled with laughter!!!!

9 comments:

Chris said...

great capture!

Mum-me said...

Such a happy shot, their laughter is infectious - it made me laugh too.

Unknown said...

My favorite shots are those that weren't planned... this shot is great...makes me wanna giggle.

Joanne said...

It's putting a smile on my face too - love it!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

day by day said...

That is a great picture!!!

Can't wait to hear about
your trip! : )

Happy Mom's Day to you!!!!

Alicia W. said...

Love this photo. Great entry.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a great picture....so cute!!

Lisa

jq said...

Love the natural moment you captured. Happy kiddos!! What a great entry!

jq

Anonymous said...

Oh my I can just feel the love between them. What a great photo!