Normally you can not submit a photo that you have already entered, but they are making an exception this week. I am really glad because as I went back and forth on which photo to enter I kept going back to this photo of Faith that I entered several weeks ago. This is the face that just melts my heart and brightens each of my days..........
I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."
I'm looking forward to checking out all of the wonderful "faces" and wishing everyone lots of luck!!
17 comments:
Gorgeous shot!! What a beautiful princess!
~ amy
Good luck with the contest! She's a beautiful girl.
such beauty
Oh my goodness - isn't she just the cutest thing ever?!?! Great shot and great cropping!
She is cute. Love all her accessories too...isn't that how most little girls dress up? Thanks for stopping by my blog.
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture of a beautiful princess!!!!!
She is SO beautiful and I love the contrast of whites and black.
What a pretty princess!
This is one of my favorite photos of Faith.....good luck!!!
Lisa
Wow- great shot! Is she a bride?
Oh what a beautiful girl! :-) Love this shot!
Hi Colleen,
I reduce my photo size to about 850x620 something, and it centers naturally. It may be that my blog is set up in Minima Stretch? But the secret is, I think, that the size must be 850 (down to about 800)x low 600s. When you edit your photo change the size to these dimensions and you should have good luck!
I love the photo for blurb! Have you done a book with them? I am considering it for my SWI group? What do you think?
xx
Beautiful girl!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I LOVE this picture you submitted, Good Luck!
Fantastic photo Colleen.
I am still struggling to get my photos the bigger size, yours is huge and looks fantastic!!
I love the photo of Reed cooling off, its a real action shot!!
Love Jules
xxx
hey greetings from Norfolk too!!!!
Reed's photo is amazing, i love the water splashing, and of course Faiths picture is so gorgeous!!!!
Have a great week end
xxx
s
Post a Comment